NO CALLS PLEASE
Who are we?
A-Action Pest Control is a family owned and operated business dedicated to creating Peace of Mind for our customers. We know the importance of friendly, timely, courteous and effective services and strive to perform in this manner from the first phone call to job completion.
Our business continues to grow and with growth comes opportunity. We are looking to add another phenomenal Customer Service Representative to our team!
We are looking for an energetic, passionate person to work full-time at our fast-paced, fun and exciting office in Antioch, Illinois. You will be responsible for learning a customer’s needs and following through until their issue is resolved. You will provide friendly, knowledgeable, and timely support for customers as well as complete in-office administrative tasks.
Do you like working in a friendly environment with an exceptional team? Do you have strong planning and organization skills? Are you able to prioritize your work and get things done in a timely manner? If so, we would love to meet you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Improve customer experience by providing information about services, enter orders and schedule services.
- Serve as an authority and educator to customers on A-Action Pest Control programs and services.
- Complete data entry and other administrative tasks.
- Answer multi-line telephone system.
- Use clear verbal and written communication.
- Promote cooperation, teamwork and help build strong morale.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team and have fun doing it.
- Demonstrate dedication to provide the highest quality of service to each customer.
- Remain calm and reasonable during tense or stressful situations, resolve complaints with customers in a positive constructive manner.
- Remain engaged with customers until issues are resolved.
- Be familiar with basic operations of Windows operating systems, internet browsers and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- Available to work assigned shift; this may include an occasional Saturday morning. Hours of operation are 7:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays 8am-12pm.
- Minimum High School degree or GED
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with customers; 1 year preferred.
- 6 months working in a call center preferred.
- You will be paid an hourly rate plus sales commissions.
Typically, Customer Service Representatives earn an average of $30-35,000 in the first year. There is always the potential to earn more sales commissions.
- Full-time Employment
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Accumulate vacation days
- Accumulate paid holidays
- Medical Insurance available
- Opportunities for Promotions and Growth
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
If you are passionate about joining the A-Action team, apply today!
Are you who we're looking for?