NO CALLS PLEASE
Who are we?
A-Action Pest Control is a fast-growing, family-owned & operated business providing extraordinary award-winning pest control to the Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin regions. We continually amaze our clients with our compassionate and authentic relationships built around our dedication to always help first. This has garnered A-Action a 5-Star reputation in the industry for over 30 years. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the team as a Router and Operations Admin, and who will continue to help us with our record growth.
At A-Action our Router and Operations Admin will focus on our continued growth by having a hand in all facets of the business. The position will include working with management, customer service, sales, and field operations to optimize technicians’ daily schedules, and effectively route production for up to 3 months out.
Router and Operations Admin Responsibilities:
- Monthly routing and optimization of technician territories and part-time floating technicians
- Daily schedule optimization
- Set up monthly routes
- Ensure scheduling accuracy of commercial accounts
- Run weekly audits and reports
- Assist with operations inventory lists
- Assist Sales and Customer Service to schedule new customer appointments
- Administrative support for Operations Manager and Lead Technicians
- Additional responsibilities as designated by Management
- Minimum High School degree or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team oriented
- Cultural fit with A-Actions 5 Core Values:
- Helps First
- Authentic Relationships
- 5-Star Reputation
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are passionate about joining the A-Action team, apply today!
Are you who we're looking for?